In order to check the total data usage on an Axcient appliance, do the following:
1. Log into the Unified Management Console of the target device in one of the following ways:
- Click the Login button in the Service Details page of the target device in the Web App.
- Enter the IP address of the appliance in the URL bar of a preferred browser.
2. Click on the Reports tab in the top navigation menu.
3. Click on Current Disk Usage in the left-hand navigation menu.
4. Click the Show Disk Usage Details link to generate a detailed view of data usage per job.
- Current Back Up – The total size of the device replicated after de-duplication.
- Incremental – The total size of all the restore points and incremental changes.
- Temporary Transactions – Total size of cache data for this job awaiting to go to the Cloud.