To view the sizes of incremental replications (as well as the three largest file replications), do the following:
1. Log in to the Unified Management Console (UMC) by doing one of the following:
- In the Web Application, click the Login button in the Service Details page of the target service.
- Enter the IP address/hostname of the Axcient appliance in a preferred browser.
2. Click the Reports tab in the top navigation menu.
3. Scroll down to the section titled Scheduled backups.
Click the Profile button on the far right for the desired job.
4. A confirmation window will appear. Click OK to continue.
5. A new window shows the size of the incremental backups within the retention period as well as the three largest files on the incremental backups.
- The first restore point listed is the most current of the job. The size is highlighted in green (the base image) with the date, time, and size for the first drive.
- To the right, the Three largest increments retained column will show the three largest files on the replication at that restore point date.
Under the first restore point, the other restore points of completed replications within the retention period will appear. The sizes of these points are the sizes of the incremental changes of the base image.
- The total size is also highlighted in green at the bottom of all the replication sizes within the retention period. This is the total size of the local replication for that drive.