Cause: This can be due to a number of different issues. If this issue persists over a long period of time, it may be a sign of a larger issue that may need the help of Axcient Support to isolate and resolve.
Solution: Please check if the appliance is pingable. If so, reboot the appliance to see if it is then accessible.
If this does not resolve connection, please see below:
1. Hook up a USB keyboard and monitor directly to the appliance
2. USB keyboard and monitor are connected, reboot the appliance.
3. The AxBoot GRUB menu will appear. Select the AxBoot Reconfig Net option.
4. Confirm Network settings are correct. Change if they are not.
5. Appliance should restart once changes are made, saved.
6. Check if appliance now has connection.
7. If not, please reboot again and select AxBoot Recovery instead and let it boot up.
If this does not resolve the issue, or if this issue occurs multiple times over a period of time, please contact Axcient Support.