Anchor Web Portal
Week of May 10 - 16, 2020
This release completes the modernization of the Web Portal pages and workflows for Administrators.
Links and descriptions of previous related releases:
- New design for Standard users - Web Portal version 2.9.0
- New design of the Organization Dashboard and Reports - Web Portal version 2.10.0
- New design of the Accounts section - Web Portal version 2.11.0
The new design offers the following general improvements to the administrative Web Portal:
Organization hierarchy is accessible from any page of the administrative Web Portal.
In the classic UI, it was represented as a left side-bar, which required a significant amount of real estate on all pages.
To free up space and keep the ability to switch to a different organization from any page, we created a drawer menu, allowing the Administrator to click on the organization name from the top left corner of any page.
To help Administrators navigate in the administrative Web Portal, we've added breadcrumbs.
Breadcrumbs provide information about the current page and the selected organization. They also allow navigation up the organization hierarchy.
With the new design, an Administrator can access the administrative Web Portal from their mobile device.
Navigation, padding and font sizes are now presented depending on the user's device screen size.
We've upgraded the Web Portal experience for Standard users and Administrators.
The next item on our list is workflows for Guests!
The diagram below highlights the updated pages with the"New" badge.
Please note: With the success of the new Web Portal look and feel, we plan to retire the classic look on June 1 2020.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.