You’re now able to add an extra layer of security to your x360Cloud login, by enabling multi-factor authentication (MFA).
STEP 1: Enable MFA
1. Log in to your x360 Portal to open your reseller dashboard.
2. Navigate to Account Settings from the upper-right user menu (under your account name).
3. Once inside the Settings page for your account, find the Manage Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) toggle.
4a. Change the toggle from MFA disabled (like this)...
4b. ...to MFA enabled, like this:
Once the toggle has been set to enabled, the Setup Wizard will launch.
STEP 2. Proceed with the authorization method using an app
Authenticating with an app is the most secure method.
You can download and use the authentication app of your choice. We support all common two-factor authentication apps including Google Authenticator, Authenticator (for iOS), Microsoft Authenticator, LastPass Authenticator and Authy 2-Factor Authentication.
If you select this method, you will be prompted to download the app of your choice and then click Next to continue.
You will then be shown a QR code:
Open your chosen authentication app on your smart device and scan the QR code you now see to create the new account.
If you prefer not to scan the QR code, you can opt to use a secret key instead. Click the Unable to scan? Click here to use a secret key instead link to manually input a 16-digit key code.
Click Next to continue.
You will now be asked to enter the 6-digit code from your authentication app. This will verify that the new account has been set up properly.
Enter the 6-digit code from your authentication app into the provided box and click Next to continue.
STEP 3. Confirm that MFA is enabled
After you have set up authentication successfully, you will notice that the MFA toggle has now turned green and is set to MFA enabled.
How does an organization Administrator reset MFA for a user?
To reset MFA in the x360Portal for any user:
1. Click the Users tab on the organization dashboard.
2. When the Edit User screen opens, locate the Reset Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) section.
3. Click the link which says If you need to reset MFA for this user click here.
4. Click the link and after the confirmation message appears, click the orange Accept button to reset the MFA for that user.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.