The complete Axcient DirectRestore User Guide can be found here
Axcient DirectRestore is now available for use by x360Restore (Replibit) partners.
DirectRestore is a granular recovery utility for Microsoft Exchange and SQL. Using DirectRestore you can retrieve individual emails or entire mailboxes from Microsoft Exchange, as well as recover database items and tables from Microsoft SQL.
Download the latest release of Axcient DirectRestore on the Downloads page.
Install and Activate
1. To install DirectRestore, download and run the installation utility on the workstation or server you prefer to perform Exchange or SQL recovery from. Accept the License Agreement and click Install.
2. Select Launch Axcient DirectRestore when setup exits and click Finish.
3. To activate licensing for DirectRestore, enter your Replibit License Portal partner username and password and click Activate.
Use Axcient DirectRestore
The Axcient DirectRestore User Guide can be found here.
Replibit is easy and convenient to use with Axcient DirectRestore for granular recovery of Exchange and SQL systems. Using Replibit, you can easily mount a backup snapshot of your Exchange or SQL server databases to the recovery workstation by using iSCSI.
1. From the Replibit appliance, locate the protected system and snapshot that you would like to recover from and select iSCSI Start from the Protected Systems Details page.
2. From Control Panel -> Administrative Tools use Microsoft iSCSI Initiator to attach the exported disk volumes to your recovery workstation.
3. From Control Panel -> Administrative tools, open Computer Management and select Storage -> Disk Management to verify that the export disk volumes are attached and online.
If the attached disks are offline, right click and select Online.
4. Once the disks are mounted, simply open DirectRestore and browse to the Exchange or SQL data file that you wish to recover items from.
Refer to the Axcient DirectRestore User Guide for complete details on usage and recovery options.