Limited release July 30, 2020
Replibit 10.2.1 is a feature release. The primary focus of this release is the implementation of back end integration of Replibit devices into the Axcient Remote Management Console (RMC).
Summary of New Features and Enhancements
- Back end integration of the Replibit License Portal with RMC
- Back end integration of Replibit appliances and vaults with RMC
- Back end integration of telemetry services with RMC
Summary of Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue with broken network stack when performing OS recovery
- Fixed issue where ConnectWise ticket is updated every minute if protected system registration fails due to lack of licenses
- Fixed issue with failed AutoVerify if Windows updates reboots machine repeatedly during testing
- Made deletion of protected systems in Scale-Out Cloud more resilient in some edge case scenarios
- Fixed issue blocking seed image import on cloud vaults in some edge case scenarios
- Fixed bug with USB recovery or migration jobs not actually being stopped when cancelled
Auto Update Best Practices
It is recommended that Enable Auto Update is enabled on the Settings -> Update Manager page on each of your Replibit devices. It is also recommended that you enable Auto-Enable Remote Assist When Upgrading so that remote access will be available to our development team should something go wrong with your upgrade. This will ensure that your Replibit devices are updated with the latest software enhancements in a timely fashion, and that the Replibit Support team will have a short window of time to access and repair any troublesome devices without requiring user intervention.
Integration of Replibit into Axcient RMC
The Axcient Remote Management Console (RMC) is the central control console for managing Axcient BRC and Fusion products. Replibit is being integrated with RMC to provide centralized control and management of all x360Recover products from a single console. RMC will ultimately replace the Replibit Global Management Console for remotely accessing, managing, and monitoring your Replibit devices.
This release provides for back end integration only. User access to RMC will be released later this year in a follow-up release.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.