Introducing: Organization-level administrators
In x360Cloud v2.20.0, we introduced a new type of user: the organization-level administrator.
Please note that organization-level administrators operate on an isolated level within a single organization. For instance, they do not have do not have access to the reseller menu in the x360 Portal.
So, what exactly can this new type of organization-level user do?
Organization-level administrators can perform the following:
- Log in to the organization's instance of x360Cloud at http://cloudfinder.axcient.com/
- View organization backup reports
- Perform organization data search and restore
- Select (de-select) organization end user accounts for (from) backup
- Manage organization backup settings, auto selection for users and SharePoint sites
- Add\change organization SharePoint URLs
- Toggle on\off services backup (e.g. email, calendar)
- Restore all organization end user account data
- Explore organization audit logs
- Create or delete other organization-level users
- Add security to x360Cloud logins by enabling multi-factor authentication (MFA)
Organization-level administrators CANNOT perform the following:
Organization-level administrative users do not have access to the reseller user's menu in the x360 Portal.
This is the limited x360 Portal view for organization-level administrative users:
Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions about organization-level administrators in x360Cloud.