Targeted release starting August 31, 2020
x360Recover 10.3.0 is a feature release. The primary focus of this release is the implementation of the new x360-style user interface theme and rebranding as x360Recover.
- New x360-style user interface [part 1] (Most pages have been updated)
- Flash-based export action buttons have been updated to use HTML5
- Backend telemetry services improvements for enhanced functionality within RMC
- Added hardware telemetry support for new Generation 2 Axcient branded BDR devices
x360 UI Update
Axcient is merging our core products into a common look and feel with centralized management from our x360 Portal.
With this release, Replibit is being rebranded as x360Recover and we have implemented the first phase of user interface convergence.
The overall UI style now reflects our x360 theme to match x360Sync, x360Cloud and our x360 Portal. Most pages within the UI have been updated with this release (10.3.0), and the remaining pages will be updated in the next release (10.4.0).
- All dependence on Adobe Flash has been removed and replaced with modern HTML5
- A number of backend telemetry enhancements have been implemented to provide more detailed information within RMC, as well an enhancements to general Axcient telemetry reporting.
- Fixed issue with replication data for some protected systems not appearing in RMC
- Fixed issues with incorrectly labelled Ethernet ports on some devices
- Fixed issue with vault user quota reporting via telemetry
- Fixed potential network conflict when network 192.168.122.0/24 assigned to a device
- Fixed pathing bug in support-tui preventing it from being run on some systems
- Fixed bug in ReportEngine causing incorrect scoring of license usage
Eliminated legacy json-c package is replaced with mainline Ubuntu package with up-to-date security patches (USN-4360-2).
Auto Update Best Practices
We recommend that Enable Auto Update is enabled on the Settings -> Update Manager page on each of your x360Recover devices.
We also recommend that you enable Auto-Enable Remote Assist When Upgrading so that remote access will be available to our development team should something go wrong with your upgrade.
This will ensure that your x360Recover devices are updated with the latest software enhancements in a timely fashion, and that the x360Recover Support team will have a short window of time to access and repair any troublesome devices without requiring user intervention.