x360Recover RMC v3.2
Important note: Please ensure all users who require access to the x360Recover RMC have an x360 Portal account as soon as possible.
Existing RMC user credentials will stop working after April 1, 2021.
X360 single sign-on (SSO) access to the x360Recover Product Portal (formerly Axcient RMC)
x360Recover users can now securely gain access to the x360Recover Product Portal (RMC) through the x360 Portal without requiring separate login credentials. Please reference the Knowledgebase for more information.
Integration of Axcient Replibit Product into the x360Recover Product Portal (RMC)
Phase 1 and 2 bugfixes have been addressed, including:
- Added support for vault-only devices
- Added vault storage alerts
- Added the LATEST VAULT RP column in the Daily Health Digest report
- Added SERVICE ID column to the RMC Device Listing
- Fixed an issue that was responsible for stale information on the Device Details page when the device is migrated to another x360Recover (Replibit) appliance.
- Addressed a UI issue related to the Configure Virtual Office Port Forwarding
- Fixed certain filtering options within the Auditor Reports.