To review our latest information, you can subscribe to individual articles or sections (collections of articles) in this Knowledgebase.
Subscribing is referred to as "following".
- Following a section gives you notifications of new articles published in that section.
- Following an individual article means you will be notified of new comments on that specific article.
How do I sign in and see what I am currently following?
1. Go to https://support.axcient.com and click Sign In.
2. Enter your credentials on the Sign In to Axcient page and then click Sign In again to continue.
3. After you have successfully signed in, you will notice a Following button in the navigation bar at the top right of each page.
Click that Following button to open the list of articles and sections you currently follow.
What are my choices when following an article or section?
When you click the Following button in the top navigation bar anywhere within the Knowledgebase, you will open the Following confirmation page. This page lists all of the titles and types of Knowledgebase content which you currently follow.
On the Following page, you can review all articles and sections you currently follow and you can also:
- Visit an individual section or article you currently follow by clicking the link
- Change the Type of content you are following to either section or article
- Change your Following choices: new articles only, comments only, new articles and comments
- Stop following a selection by clicking the orange Unfollow button
How do I start (or stop) following an article or section?
When you have found an article or section in the Knowledgebase you would like to follow, click the Follow button in the upper right corner of that article or section. (You must be signed in to do this.)
Example: How to follow an article
After you have clicked the Follow button, you will notice the button has turned orange and has changed to an Unfollow toggle.
If you decide to unfollow this article, you can click the Unfollow button to remove this article from your collection.
Example: How to unfollow an article
The process to follow a section (a collection of articles) is the same as for following articles.
Example: Click the Follow button to begin to follow a new section
- If you decide to stop following a section, click the orange Following button to see the choices available, including the choice to stop following this section.
Example: Click the Following button to see choices for an existing section, including how to stop following this section
Select the desired choice for this section:
Where do I view previous Support requests?
When you click the Following button, you will open the Following confirmation page.
In addition to showing all of the Knowledgebase content which you currently follow, this page also contains a tab in the top navigation bar to display previous Support Requests.
Click the Requests tab to open the My requests page, where you can review the subject, ID number, creation date, last activity and status of your previous Support requests.
Please note: This page is for our partners with previous existing case numbers from Dec 2019 and earlier.
Only partners with previous existing case numbers will see previous requests on this page.
Where do I view my current Support requests?
Current Support request history (for 2020 and later) is provided in the x360 Portal located at https://partner.axcient.com/login, where you can sign in and instantly view all of your Support tickets.
If you need assistance signing into our x360 Portal, please reference this article.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248