February 4, 2021
New “Organizations require your attention” section
We upgraded the way x360Cloud reports troubled backups in the new Organizations require your attention section.
The section now represents only organizations with Failed or Partial backup status.
As a reseller user, you are now able to expand a troubled organization section and see a more detailed view of the provider in question, along with alerts associated with users, SharePoint sites or shared drives.
Each alert highlights a separate type of issue that occurred during back up for that organization.
You can inspect these issue types in a pop-up dialog by clicking the links:
You are also able to see a list of impacted accounts by clicking on an alert title and navigating to the Reports page with a filtered list of users sites or drives:
Note: A single user account may have multiple alerts specific to its multiple containers (e.g. Mail, Calendar, etc).
SharePoint URL displayed as target location in Recent Activity Report
Previously, the restoration location for SharePoint documents was shown with a site identifier that was not user friendly.
We improved reporting by displaying the URL of the site where the data was restored:
- Fixes for customer escalations and markup issues.
- Fix for failed calendar objects count displayed incorrectly in downloaded Backup Report.
- Validation for enabling SharePoint service protection when SharePoint URL is not specified in x360Cloud.
- Descriptions for some issues are not shown in the container-level downloadable backup report and on the Reports page.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.