January 22, 2021
Fix issues reported by users
Restore all documents for a SharePoint site
Within an organization, a user can select an entire end user account from the Accounts page and restore all backup data for that account.
Now, users can restore all backup data for a SharePoint site.
For complete instructions, please see How to restore all documents for a SharePoint site.
Export system audit logs
Now, to help you analyze system audit log entries (which might grow into bulk data), we've added exporting functionality in version 2.44.0.
As an x360Cloud reseller, you can export all (or some) system audit log entries into CSV or XSLX files, and then perform search or filtering by organization, date range, actor or log event type.
First, select the desired entries to be exported.
Then click the orange Download Report button:
Select the report format you prefer and click Download to proceed:
For complete instructions, please see How to export audit logs.
- Fixes for customer escalations and markup issues.
- Descriptions for some issues are not shown in the container-level downloadable backup report and on the Reports page.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.