Major enhancements and bugfixes
PSA integration enhancements
- Revised PSA notification summary
Summary messages for all events generated by AxOS have been updated. The new format is intuitive and consistent.
- Ability to opt out of automatic ticket
By default, PSA tickets opened by AxOS will be automatically closed when an issue is resolved. Now, a BRC administrator has the option to opt out of automatic ticket closures. If automatic ticket closure is disabled, PSA tickets will not be closed when an issue is resolved but will be updated to inform the user that the ticket can be closed. A new ticket will be generated when AxOS encounters the same issue again.
Local failover and Validation VM improvements
- Improved P2V (Physical to virtualization)
- Fixed a few bugs in the AutoVerify functionality that were causing validation failures under certain
- Ability to run SQL and exchange integrity checks on
- Fixed a bug that was impacting virtualization of protected devices running Windows 2016 essentials on an HP G9 appliance
- Fixed a bug that was impacting virtualization of protected devices with 4k drives under certain conditions
Backup and Recovery Improvements
- Improved backup queuing logic
- Ability to protect servers with drive sizes larger than 16TB.
- Improved performance of recovery points pruning
Improved logging and error reporting
- Add a link to AutoVerify troubleshooting - KB article in the AxOS Validation VM
- Event generation in case RAID controller – hardware errors are
- Address a bug that was causing false "BACKUP_EXCEEDED_TIME_THRESHOLD” alerts.
Provide an option for BRC administrators to choose to preserve or expunge backup data when attempting to exclude the drive from the backup
Fixed a bug in the UMC that was restricting users from saving Graduated Retention policy