You have several options when you want to search and restore OneDrive folders backed up in x360Cloud:
1. Use Smart Search to find and restore a folder
- Find a OneDrive folder using the Smart Search features and restore that folder with one click.
This option works well when you are interested in one folder and know the folder name or name pattern (even if you're unsure about which end user account the folder belongs to. The search is performed across all end user accounts if Filter by user is not set.)
2. Browse folders from individual end user accounts and restore them in one step
- Browse folders of an individual OneDrive end user account backed up in x360Cloud, then select and restore those folders in one step.
This option is useful when you know the exact end user account, but you are not sure about the folder names. Also, this option gives you the flexibility of de-selecting some nested sub-folders.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- Contact Axcient Support at https://partner.axcient.com/login or call 800-352-0248
- Free certification courses are available in the Axcient x360Portal under Training
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for a free one-on-one training
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance