x360Recover – Best Practices Advisory
The Axcient Support team has observed partners performing certain troubleshooting steps on their own - prior to opening a ticket or seeking assistance from the Support team.
Some of these steps are contrary to best practices and are actively detrimental to identifying and resolving the underlying issue.
Unless specifically requested by the Axcient Support team, please do not attempt the following actions:
Please do not:
- uninstall agents
- delete the agent installation folder
- delete any files in the agent installation folder
- remove any Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy snapshots
Performing these actions rarely solves a problem with agent backups and may cause data loss, backup corruption, or necessitate a new full backup seed to the cloud.
These actions often actively hinder the Support team in troubleshooting efforts and make it more difficult to find the actual cause of backup issues.
The Axcient Support team is here to assist you with any x360Recover related problem 24/5 with 24/7 support for any critical recovery situations. Please open a ticket with Axcient support and let us help resolve your issue.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- Contact Axcient Support at https://partner.axcient.com/login or call 800-352-0248
- Free certification courses are available in the Axcient x360Portal under Training
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for a free one-on-one training
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance