North America - July 15, 2021
Ability to browse and restore data in the OneDrive browser as of a specified point in time
The new OneDrive folder browser provides users with the ability to explore a folder tree of a particular end user account. This allows you to see the folder contents, perform searches within a folder and restore selected folders (and sub-folders) - all while on the go.
In version 2.69.0, we have added the new Select point in time section that will allow users to explore the backed-up OneDrive folder structure captured by x360Cloud at or before the specified time.
To apply the point-in-time setting to the browser, specify the date in the DATE field (and optionally, the time in the TIME field), and then click the Update button. x360Cloud will show the latest file-folder structure as it was captured at or before the specified point in time, e.g.:
- if a folder (or file) was renamed after the specified point in time, it will be shown in the browser with the old name
- if a folder (or file) was moved after the specified point in time, it will be shown in the browser with the old path
- if a folder (or file) was added after the specified point in time, it will not be shown in the browser
- Note: if a folder (or file) was deleted before the specified point in time, it will still be shown in the browser at its original path, so that it can be easily found and recovered in the event of a disaster
- Fixes for customer escalations and markup issues
- Fix for the issue with incorrect folder structure restored when OneDrive folder path changes were backed up
- Fix for the issue when Exchange Email folder structure is not restored during email restoration
- Smart Search shows an incorrect number of matching results for Mail when using Filter by collection.
- Descriptions for some issues and backup progress are not shown in the container-level downloadable backup report and on the Reports page.
- Archive emails are restored in a separate (timestamped) target folder when restored with general emails
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- Contact Axcient Support at https://partner.axcient.com/login or call 800-352-0248
- Free certification courses are available in the Axcient x360Portal under Training
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for a free one-on-one training
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance