Virtual Office v.2.2.0
January 19 2021
Axcient is proud to announce the initial support for Axcient Virtual Office to all x360Recover Partners.
With this release, self-managed Cloud Virtual Office deployments may now be created and managed within the RMC for all x360Recover protected systems stored on Axcient-hosted cloud vaults.
- x360Recover Virtual Office support in all data centers
- Automatically install and use VirtIO drivers and storage controllers
- Display Location names in error message instead of machine GUID when resources are spread across multiple locations
- Fixed Update VM State task causes worker timeout
- Fixed port-forwarding problems affecting Canada data center
- Fixed BSOD errors when virtualizing some Dell protected systems
For further information regarding x360Recover Virtual Office see the following:
- x360Recover Virtual Office
- Remote Management Console (RMC) Overview
- RMC Single Sign-On from the x360 Portal