1. In the x360 Portal, login to the organization which will be using OneDrive.
Note: The reseller portal does not have the functionality to enable OneDrive backup for an organization as of May 2019. You must log in to the organization in order to enable OneDrive for that specific organization. (Functionality from the reseller portal is scheduled for the GA release.)
2. Go to the organization's Settings page.
3. Click on the Services tab on the top navigation.
4. Scroll down to the Enable services to backup section and enable the toggle next to the OneDrive service:
5. Enter the global admin credentials needed for this organization in the Sign In window and click Next to continue:
Enter the password and click Sign In to continue:
4. After the organization credentials are entered successfully, authorize the x360Cloud application to access the Office365 data in order to complete the backups.
Click Accept to continue:
5. When authorization is successful, a confirmation message appears:
Your OneDrive backup is now enabled. The OneDrive data of the selected users will start getting backed up from the next scheduled backup window.