x360Cloud 2.6.0 now delivers a reliable new version of Microsoft 365 connectors, using OAuth tokens (instead of Global Admin credentials) for authorization in Microsoft 365.
Previously, basic authorization via global admin credentials required you to continuously update those credentials. Outdated credentials were, by far, the most frequent cause for failing Exchange scans.
|Note: If you are using the Classic UI for x360Cloud, please follow the instructions here:|
Important: To stay protected and get the full benefits from the new connectors, as a reseller, you'll need to grant additional permissions to the x360Cloud Azure application for each configured organization.
Here is how to grant the new permissions needed in v.2.6.0:
1. Login into your x360Cloud reseller account.
2. Open the Organizations page.
3. Navigate to the organization you want to upgrade.
4. Click the Authorize Microsoft 365 button.
5. Sign in to your Microsoft 365 account.
In the Sign In field, enter the email address of a Global Administrator user associated with the Microsoft 365 account and click the Next button.
In the Enter Password field, enter the Office 365 account password and click the Sign In button.
Click the Accept button to authorize access to Microsoft 365 data.
When you are finished authorizing your Microsoft 365 account, click the Go to x360Cloud button.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.